Tembusu Growth Fund II/Tembusu Growth GIP Fund
Tembusu Growth Fund II is a private equity growth capital fund. Launched in 2010, it has made 12 investments in education, clean technology, oil & gas, resources and healthcare companies across China, India and Southeast Asia.
Tembusu Growth Fund II offers tax benefits two levels down and has a parallel fund Tembusu Growth GIP Fund. Tembusu Growth GIP Fund was a qualifying fund under the Global Investor Programme for permanent residency status by the Singapore Economic Development Board, and was awarded the “preferred provider” rating by Contact Singapore following an independent fund rating exercise with Mercer (Singapore).
- Company Sector Status
- iFAST Technology Active 239
- Longjing Technology Active 243
- OOB Media Media Active 280
- Viking LR 2 Natural Resources Active 207
- Beijing Bus Ebuy Co., Ltd Technology Exited 221
- Ednovation Pte Ltd Education Exited 225
- Globalroam Technology Exited 235
- Justing Technology Clean Technology Exited 245
- Param Mitra Coal Resources Ltd Natural Resources Exited 260
- REKA Health Healthcare Exited
The Fund’s members of the board are:
The members of the investment committee are: